Saturday, December 5, 2015

Starting the sales...

Being an expat for five years and watching so many of my friends move and leave has been invaluable in teaching me that it is never too early to start selling.

In the last month or so, I've started to sell little things, and in the coming months, I'll be selling more. It is hard to know what we will need to bring with us, or want to bring with us, as right now we have no idea where we are headed next. I also have a bunch of ornaments and things that I put in storage five years ago, that I have not spent a lot of time thinking about, which tells me that things are not as important as the sentiment we attach. Blessedly, my whole life has taught me that things are not as important as people, so I don't attach much sentiment to things...


So, are you looking for a good buy? I may have something you are interested in....

No comments: