Monday, June 13, 2011

Firsts & Lasts

I can count down the days remaining at WHS on one hand - which is good, because right now I've only got one good hand. Tomorrow, I'll find out the verdict on why it is still aching, sore, and hurting a week after my klutzy manuever to sit and lecture about behavior at the same time.

My last group of NH seniors have graduated and we're planning our last trip to Virginia before the big move.  At the same time we are also planning Belle's first week-long sleep away Girl Scout camping trip, and I'm freaking a little because it is one more week without my little girl. I think that will be the hardest part about leaving first - leaving her behind. We've never been separated for that long before.

I received my university accreditation letter, so I am mailing out the last step to my authentication tomorrow and a student has indicated that she might adopt S'mores, who is currently cuddling with Rob as he watches the Bruins game.

Belle is officially 8 now, complete with her first American Girl doll, and a serenade by the serving staff at Applebee's.  We even had a family photo to commemorate the event. :)

No comments: